The 2015 Toyota Sienna “Swagger Wagon” showed its moves with its refreshed styling and added safety, convenience and multimedia features, earning it both Family Car of Texas and Minivan of Texas at the Texas Automotive Writers Association’s (TAWA) annual Auto Roundup event.
After a day of demanding driving at the Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas, journalists voted for their favorite vehicles in 18 different categories. This year 52 journalists attended the event and drove 54 vehicles from various manufacturers.
“As the only van in its segment available with all-wheel drive, the recognition as Family Car of Texas confirms our efforts to keep the family van alive and thriving,” said KC Kirimoto, vice president of product and global communications for Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. “Toyota’s commitment to enhancing the 2015 Sienna was focused not only on new safety features, but also the convenience and comfort of every member of the family.”
2015 Sienna is Perfect Fit for Families
The 2015 Sienna impressed Texas journalists with its style and comfort, from the subtle exterior styling refinements for a more upscale look to the new center console and dash design. Both passengers and drivers can enjoy the refreshed interior with added safety, convenience and multimedia features. Sienna’s new three-spoke heated steering wheel, available trimmed in leather or premium leather, ups the luxury ante.
For even greater passenger comfort, the Limited FWD grade’s standard second-row Lounge Seating includes leg and foot support. Second-row captain chairs have dual armrests, and an easy release mechanism facilitates seat removal. The new parent-friendly Driver Easy Speak system conveys your voice through the audio system’s rear speakers, allowing parents to talk with family in the back two rows. Blu-Ray Dual View Entertainment Center, with a seamless 16.4-inch widescreen that plays from one or two separate sources, keeps the peace in the back seat.
All-New Lexus NX is Both Green Vehicle and Activity Vehicle of Texas
Additionally, the 2015 Lexus NX received top honors as Activity Vehicle of Texas for the NX 200t F Sport and Green Vehicle of Texas category with the NX 300h hybrid. The all-new 2015 NX is inspired by performance vehicles and unites the engineering input of racers with the impeccable touches of Lexus luxury in design that steals the show.
Following closely behind the NX for the Green Vehicle of Texas runner up is the 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid. TAWA also named the Toyota Avalon Hybrid runner up for the Full-size Vehicle of Texas. The combination of new refinements in the third year of its fourth generation design and the Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive power train, the Avalon remains the only car in its class to offer a hybrid. Toyota reminds the world’s leader in hybrid vehicles, and the choice of seven hybrids for 2015, with an additional six in the Lexus line up.
TAWA members gather every spring to evaluate all that new in passenger cars, minivans and performance SUVs. The annual event is a way for TAWA members to experience the vehicles on road and track courses from manufacturers across the globe – in one place, at one time.
Finding the fun is easier than ever. Sienna’s available Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation18 and App Suite17 incorporates a 7-in. high-resolution touch-screen for accurate mapping in brilliant color.
Sienna’s available Entune® App Suite allows you to listen to music, buy movie tickets and make restaurant reservations using the 7-in. touch-screen display. You can also get gas prices and access information on stocks, sports, traffic and weather.
- Obtain your vehicle and financing at Toyota Place
- With a pre-qualified Vehicle Credit Line, you can streamline the acquisition of future vehicles
- Use one Master Agreement to buy or lease multiple vehicles
- Consolidate your billing statements into one monthly statement
- With a prepaid maintenance plan you can manage regular maintenance costs
- Choose a finance or lease plan that best fits your budget and usage needs
Plan for the Future
- Avoid the high costs of covered repairs with a TFS Vehicle Service Agreement
Finance and Lease Options For Toyota and Scion Vehicles
Retail Finance Plan: Benefits of Full Ownership include:
- Flexible APRs and terms up to 84 months available
- Seasonal payment plan (not available in all states)
- No mileage and wear and use restrictions apply
- Balloon financing available in limited states
Closed End Lease Plan: Drive your vehicle without the full cost of ownership
- Standard closed end lease with flexible terms up to 60 months
- Responsible for any excess mileage and excess wear and use charges. If terminated early, other charges will apply
- At lease termination, you can return the vehicle or purchase it at the residual value
Open End Lease Plan: Operate your vehicle without paying excessive mileage or usage charges
- Commercial open end lease with a Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC)
- The projected end-of-term value of the vehicle (TRAC value) is set at lease inception based on anticipated usage of the vehicle
- Flexible terms up to 60 months
- Vehicles can be customized with specialty equipment and paint
- Zero mileage and wear and use restrictions apply. If you terminate early, other charges will apply
- At lease end, purchase the vehicle at the agreed upon TRAC value, or instruct TFS to sell the vehicle. You are responsible for the difference between the net sale amount and the TRAC value
Vehicle Protection Products: Prepaid Maintenance Program
- A convenient way to help maintain your vehicle and manage your monthly maintenance costs
Guaranteed Auto Protection
- Should your vehicle ever be declared a total loss due to theft, accident, fire or flood, you can rest assured that your business will be protected from these unexpected costs.
Vehicle Service Agreement
- TFS Vehicle Service Agreements can assist in shielding you from the cost of unforeseen covered repairs beyond your vehicle’s basic warranty period
Toyota Place in Orange County will require a completed credit application and other documentation for verification and financial review purposes for both the business and owners/guarantors, as applicable. Some applications may require further consideration and additional information may be required.
Through ice and snow, Toyota continues to go places. Long, harsh winters can be a bit more bearable when drivers of family haulers ride into spring with the added capability and peace of mind that an all-wheel-drive (AWD) vehicle provides.
Recently, the Toyota Sienna and RAV4, both with available AWD, along with some leading competitors in their respective segments, completed certified testing in snow and ice conditions by notable third-party organization AMCI. The certified tests revealed the Sienna minivan and RAV4 compact SUV performed significantly better in the areas of acceleration, traction, and handling on snowy and icy road conditions when equipped with AWD. In fact, the certified testing results showed the Sienna AWD performed substantially better than other front-wheel-drive competitors in its segment and equal cornering performance on both ice and snow as a competing popular mid-size SUV equipped with four-wheel-drive!
¿Está buscando descuentos en su proxima cita de servicio el Condado de Orange? ¿Tiene una Toyota y gustaria el mejor mantenimiento posible? Bienvenidos a Toyota Place. Tenemos varias ofertas para el mes de Marzo asi que preparese para ahorrar demasiado en su proxima visita. El invierno ya no tarda, y seria una buen idea de inspectar sus llantas. ¡Ahorita, durante nuestro evento de llantas, cuando compra tres llantas, reciba la cuarta por solamente $1! Si, $1!
Una de nuestras ofertas mas populares durante este mes es nuestro Mt. High especial: si pagas $59.99 o mas en servicios o partes, le damos un cupón para dos boletos al telesqui en Mt. High. ¡Es tiempo de sacar sus esquís y tablas de nieve y ir a la montaña!
¿Está buscando partes especificas para su Toyota? Nuestro departamento de partes tiene una gran variedad de las partes que ocupa y si no los tenemos, se lo podemos conseguir immediatamente. Si nos visita, favor de traer su cu cupón ilustrado abajo y ahorre 20% en su proximo compra.
After a dramatic redesign for the 2014 model year the Toyota Tundra half-ton full-size pickup truck comes back with an encore for 2015. The most stylish, value-driven and capable Tundra yet gets more upgrades, including standard V8 power across the board, a new TRD Pro model with special off-road suspension and an available spray-in bed liner.
The brawnier, more chiseled look of the Tundra presented an ideal platform for the 2015 TRD Pro off-road model. You’ll know it when you see it: special blackout TOYOTA grille, TRD Pro bed panel stamping, skid plate, matte satin black badges and black headlight bezels. It takes an aggressive stance on 18-inch TRD black alloy wheels wrapped in exclusive Michelin Off-Road Package tires, and announces its arrival with the throaty growl of the 5.7-liter V8 with a TRD dual exhaust system.
Beneath the brawn, the Tundra TRD Pro is ready for any terrain with a complete TRD suspension upgrade that raises the front of the vehicle two inches for a level ride height and extends wheel travel at all four corners. The package includes larger diameter TRD-tuned Bilstein High-Performance shocks with internal hydraulic bump stops and piggyback external reservoirs.
Available in Attitude Black, Super White or the all-new exclusive color, Inferno, the Tundra TRD Pro is a take-no-prisoners kind of truck devised to embody the best of Toyota quality, durability and reliability.