A father is a source of strength, a helper, the finest kind of friend. Happy Father’s Day to all the great Dads out there.
School may be out for you, graduate, but there’s still more to learn – and earn. If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate when you purchase or lease on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Prius (excl. Plug-in Hybrid), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma or Yaris, between January 13, 2015 and January 4, 2016
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Get to work. When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
It is the season for family road trips and many people are surprised to learn that three out of four car seats are incorrectly installed. Below are a few must know tips for keeping you child safe in the car.
1. Always use the “Inch Test” and the “Pinch Test”. Pinch the car seat strap near the child’s shoulder; if you can pinch a wrinkle in the fabric, tighten the strap until it is snug. For the “Inch Test,” grab the car seat from the back and bottom and tug from side to side and front to back. If the seat moves more than an inch in either direction, tighten it.
2. Never add towels or extra layers between the seat and your child. Car seats can get hot in summer weather, and sticky treats like ice cream can cause spills – but don’t be tempted to pile up towels in your child’s seat to keep them cool or tidy. Extra material could interfere with the seat’s ability to restrain the child in the event of a crash, so it is important to only use accessories and products specifically approved for use by the seat’s manufacturer.
3. Take time to cool off; then buckle up. If the car seat is hot because of high summer temperatures, take some extra time to cool the car down before placing your child in the seat. Open the windows, turn on the air conditioner, and test to ensure plastic or metal buckles are not hot. Once the seat’s temperature has reached a comfortable level, always buckle your child in as usual – even for short trips. Never leave children alone in the car, especially in the summer, when temperatures can escalate dangerously in a matter of minutes.
4. Don’t rent a car seat. If you are renting a car this summer, use your own car seat. When you rent a seat you don’t know important facts about its history that could affect its ability to protect your child (e.g., expiration date, crash history, etc.) The good news is that most airlines allow you to check your car seat for free.
5. Secure loose items in the car. Make sure all loose items – particularly summer travel essentials such as beach chairs, coolers, umbrellas and suitcases – are tightly secured in your vehicle. These objects could become projectiles in the event of a crash.
When it comes to fuel efficient cars, Toyota has many to choose from– all featuring over 30 MPG2 Highway Estimate. Camry features an estimated 35 highway MPG2 and also comes equipped with a best-in-class ten standard airbag system and more. Another new fuel efficient car from Toyota is the legendary Corolla, with its estimated 37 highway MPG2, an interior that begs to be admired and an ideal blend of comfort, value and safety. Yaris offers an impressive 37 highway MPG2, not to mention a spirited performance and fresh new lines. Last but not least, Prius is a fuel efficient hybrid that comes in trim levels and has an EPA-estimated combined 50 MPG rating2. Be sure to browse our fuel efficient SUVs and crossovers.
- Tow up to 7,400 lbs.
- Trailer-Sway Control
- TOW/HAUL Mode
- Electronically Modulated Air Suspension
Tow up to 7,400 lbs.
Whether your adventure calls for boats, trailers or even other vehicles, you’ll appreciate how easy Sequoia’s 7,400-lb. towing capacity8, 11 makes it to bring them along for the ride.
When you’re towing, sometimes a wind gust or shifting load causes the trailer to sway. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC)12 manages engine torque and applies brake pressure at each individual wheel as needed to help maintain control of the trailer.
When towing heavier items like a boat or trailer on hilly terrain, Sequoia’s TOW/HAUL Mode selects transmission shift points to help optimize your engine’s power
Electronically Modulated Air Suspension
The Platinum model features Electronically Modulated Air Suspension. To compensate for changes in load, it lets the driver adjust the ride height based on the amount of cargo. It also means Sequoia’s ride is always the same: smooth
Camry SE and XSE put the power at your fingertips with race-inspired paddle shifters. Mounted to the back of the steering wheel, these allow the standard 6-speed automatic transmission to be shifted manually. This system even matches revs with each downshift to help keep things smooth.
Driving enthusiasts will appreciate Camry’s front sport seats. With side bolsters that cradle the driver and available Ultrasuede® seats, Camry delivers bold performance that helps you enjoy the drive even more.
Quality upholstery and stitching
True performance pedigree is on display with Camry XSE’s available sport leather-trimmed seats that feature Ultrasuede® inserts for maximum comfort. Available red contrast stitching throughout the cabin makes this one thrilling ride.
Structures may interfere with signal. Compatible with all Apple products using iOS 5.0 or later. Requires free app download. See Owner’s Manual for details.
The 2015 Sienna took home the Best in Class Minivan Award at the fifth annual New England Motor Press Association (NEMPA) Technology Conference, organized by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and NEMPA.
Toyota’s award haul from the NEMPA conference includes the WheelsTV Previously Owned Vehicle Award for the 2006-2012 RAV4, which was chosen from a group of ten finalists. The RAV4, redesigned in 2013, has a history of providing owners the comfort that has long been associated with Toyota vehicles. It was one of the first small SUVs and remains a leader in the intensely competitive compact crossover segment.
0% for 60 Months
APR Financing for all new Camry Models