Changes to the Available Technology on the 2017 Toyota Camry
While no major redesign occurred for the 2017 Toyota Camry, several improvements were made to the available onboard technology. These enhancements will keep you entertained and better connected while driving. Keep reading to learn more about the changes that have been made to the Camry this year.
Orange and Westminster drivers will be pleased to learn that while more technology amenities have been made available, there is no corresponding price increase for the 2017 Toyota Camry. Drivers will now be able to enjoy wireless phone charging for Qi-compatible smartphones, as well as the Entune Audio Plus multimedia system with navigation and a JBL sound system. All of these features come standard on the XLE and XSE trims now at no added cost.
The Entune App Suite lets you access music apps like Pandora, Slacker Radio, and iHeartRadio, make reservations at your favorite restaurant near Disneyland with OpenTable, and buy movie tickets at the local Orange theater from the movietickets.com app. You’ll also get sports scores, stocks, traffic, weather, and even fuel prices in seconds.
You’ll also be able to navigate quickly through the busy streets of Orange or by-pass traffic on the 405 with an advanced navigation system that can predict traffic and suggest alternate routes.
While the XLE and XSE trims get some awesome upgrades, the base LE trim still comes well-equipped with plenty of high-end amenities to make your drive more enjoyable. Some of these features include:
- 6.1-in. touch-screen display
- 6-speaker sound system with AM/FM CD player, MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack, and USB 2.0 port with iPod® connectivity and control
- Advanced voice recognition
- Hands-free phone capability
- Phone book access
- Music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Integrated backup camera display
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support and 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
- Star Safety System™ with Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), 4-wheel Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST)
- ToyotaCare with roadside assistance
Experience the 2017 Toyota Camry at Toyota Place in Garden Grove
Take the 2017 Camry out for a test drive to experience all of the technology features and performance capabilities it has to offer. We’re ready to answer any of your questions and help you decide which model will best fit your needs when you come to our showroom. You can also contact us online or call (714) 243-8973 if you need information now. We look forward to seeing you soon!