The 2017 Toyota Prius v offers a range of trim levels to fit every need and budget. These include:
- 2017 Toyota Prius v Two: MSRP of $26,675*
- 2017 Toyota Prius v Three: MSRP of $28,060*
- 2017 Toyota Prius v Four: MSRP of $29,695*
- 2017 Toyota Prius v Five: MSRP of $30,935*
Power and Efficiency
SUVs have a reputation as gas-guzzlers, but the 2017 Toyota Prius v seeks to prove the critics wrong, and does so handily. Its tried and true hybrid engine gets an EPA-estimated 41 combined mpg,** which is why Edmunds
puts it “at the top of the list for practical, fuel-efficient wagons.”
The Prius v also continues the Toyota brand’s dedication to the environment, and is rated as a Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle for its ability to produce far fewer emissions than you typical gas-powered vehicle. And it sports 3 different driving modes to fit your needs:
- An ECO mode for maximum efficiency.
- An EV mode that lets you run on battery power alone for half a mile.
- A POWER mode that improves acceleration when you really need it.
Beyond its hybrid power and efficiency, the 2016 Toyota Prius v provides ample room and functionality, whether you’re moving cargo or taking the kids to school. The rear offers 34.3 cubic feet of cargo space to hold all your luggage and supplies, and the flexible rear seats allow you to fold them down in different configurations, so you can access that extra space when you need it. And for the adventurous driver, the Prius v also offers several small storage compartments for your essential supplies. Passengers have a lot to look forward to as well: SofTex upholstery offers premium comfort while still being greener to make, and the sliding and reclining rear seats let you maximize legroom and relax.
As a modern Toyota vehicle, the Prius v offers a wide range of high-tech amenities for your entertainment and convenience, such as:
- Entune App Suite: Access all your favorite apps directly through the vehicle’s 6.1-inch touchscreen with this comprehensive package, which lets you do everything from loading up a Pandora playlist to making dinner reservations through OpenTable.
- Siri Eyes Free: With voice-recognition technology, you can make calls and compose texts through your Apple device just by speaking, so you can keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.
- Backup Camera: Take the difficulty and uncertainty out of backing up with this feature, which delivers a real-time feed of the area behind your vehicle whenever you shift into reverse.
Toyota is dedicated to keeping drivers and passengers safe, which is why the Prius v comes with a full range of standard and available safety technology. It starts with the seven standard airbags, which protect you from every angle. In addition, the comprehensive Star Safety System equips every Prius v with advanced features like:
- Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Smart Stop Technology
All of this is topped off with whiplash-injury-lessening front seats, which are designed to reduce motion and give a controlled yield in rear-end collisions to minimize injury. And for the little ones, every Prius v has a LATCH restraint system to help you secure your child safety seats easily and reliably.
Explore Huntington Beach in a 2017 Toyota Prius v
As you can see, the 2017 Toyota Prius v is one of the top family vehicles on the market today, and drivers from Orange and Westminster can try one out for themselves at Toyota Place.
Our dealership is located at 9670 Trask Ave in Garden Grove, and out friendly and experienced sales staff is ready and waiting to help you get behind the wheel of one of these comfortable and efficient vehicles today. And if you have any questions or concerns about this or any of our other fine Toyota models, give us a call at (714) 243-8973.