Trim Levels and Price
With the 2017 Toyota Yaris, Orange and Westminster drivers will have five well-balanced trim levels from which to choose:
- 3-Door L
- 3-Door LE
- 5-Door L
- 5-Door LE
- 5-Door SE
Powertrains and MPG
A vehicle as light and nimble as the 2017 Toyota Yaris doesn’t exactly require a colossal output to provide a strong and responsive drive, but you’ll still receive as much as 106 hp and 103 lb-ft of torque from the vehicle’s sophisticated 1.5L four-cylinder engine.
That’s more than enough to allow for refreshingly spirited performance, but you won’t have to accept anything less than phenomenal mileage ratings as a result. In fact, you’ll receive impressive efficiency scores with either of its two available transmissions:
- 5-Speed Manual: Allows for precise control over shifting and mileage ratings of up to 30 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway.*
- 4-Speed Automatic: Perfect for those after an effortless drive, the automatic system uses Electronically Controlled Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) to reach up to 30 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway.*
Driving in the Yaris feels open and inviting thanks to its innovatively designed interior. Wide panels of glass and minimal door pillars and blockages allow you a 360-degree view — that’s great for checking over your shoulder when changing lanes, taking in scenic vistas on a road trip, or simply relaxing in the sunlight that streams inside.
The dimensions are equally first-rate. With up to 85.1 cubic feet of passenger space, there’ll always be plenty of room for all five occupants to stretch out and relax. To accommodate anything from suitcases to a weekly shop, just open the trunk to find a generous 15.6 cubic feet of cargo space.
You can even use the 60/40-split fold-down rear seat, which comes as standard, to boost that cargo area into the main cabin, and there are handy storage compartments in the door pockets, passenger-side footwell, center console, and glove compartment, so you’ll never run out of room for all of your bits and pieces.
You might not expect to be treated to the latest and greatest comfort and convenience features unless you opt for a sedan or SUV. However, the Yaris just doesn’t roll that way, instead presenting drivers with a strong selection of standard and available amenities.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Orange and Westminster drivers will have the opportunity to sync up their compatible smartphone with the Yaris’ infotainment systems, then enjoy both hands-free phone capabilities and music streaming.
- Automatic High Beam (AHB): The Yaris makes your drive easier with Automatic High Beams. They use an advanced forward-facing camera to detect the headlights on incoming vehicles, then switch between high and low beams for you.
- HD Radio: True audiophiles will be impressed by the Yaris’ 6-speaker sound system. As well as the standard AM/FM function and CD player, it comes as standard with HD radio technology to deliver crisp, rich audio at no extra cost.
The 2017 Toyota Yaris ensures superior protection by fitting the Star Safety System as standard. That means that you can count on having the following active safety features on hand to keep you and your passengers from harm’s way:
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Smart Stop Technology (SST)
The 2017 Toyota Yaris is a First-Class Hatchback
If you’d like to find out more about the 2017 Yaris, the team here at Toyota Place is happy to help. We can even arrange a test drive to let you experience the vehicle for yourself, so don’t hesitate to visit our showroom today.