Toyota Place offers rebate to U.S. military personnel
You Rank With Us.
When it comes to supporting our troops, everyone wants to do their part. At Toyota, that means offering all eligible U.S. military personnel a $1000 rebate toward any new Toyota vehicle when you finance through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services.
To qualify for the rebate, you must meet these conditions at the time of purchase:
• Be in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard. Retired Military Personnel are not eligible.
• A Military retiree or honorable discharged veteran of the U.S. Military within one year of their honorable discharge date; OR
• Household memeber of an eligible U.S. Military Personnel, including GoldStar family members; AND
• Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
Leave and Earning Statement or
• Military Identification Card (Photo copy of Military Identification Card is NOT required.)
DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty.
• Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota
• Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services