Toyota Place would like to congratulate all college grads with our current College Grad Rebate Offer
Toyota wants to say congratulations to all the College Graduates out there with a cash back rebate when you finance or lease select Toyota models through Toyota Place.
Take the test you’ll enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, graduate, but there’s still more to learn – and earn. If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
• Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
• $750 rebate when you purchase or lease on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Prius (excl. Plug-in Hybrid), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma or Yaris, between January 5, 2016 and July 5, 2016
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
• Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
• Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
• Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
• Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
• Get to work. When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
See Toyota Place or call 888-352-5533 for more information.