Changes for 2017
There was very little that needed changing about the Camry for the 2017 line, so Toyota have naturally kept to what they’ve already found to be a winning formula with drivers all across the United States. So, instead of major changes you’re simply get more bang for your buck, including a 10-speaker JBL GreenEdge premium sound system that comes standard at the XLE and XSE trim levels.
Trim Levels and Price
The Toyota Camry offers four trim levels for 2017, with options including:
- LE: Starting at $23,070*
- XLE: Starting at $26,310*
- SE: Starting at $23,840*
- XSE: Starting at $26,310*
Powertrains and MPG
The Accord has been finely tuned to ensure a smooth and controlled ride that still feels energizing and athletic when you hit the gas. That’s the case whether you opt for the outstanding four-cylinder or the available V6.
- 2.5L Four-Cylinder: Even entry-level models can count on receiving up to 178-hp and 170 lb.-ft. of torque. Six-speed automatic transmission comes standard for an effortless drive and mileage ratings of up to 25 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway**.
- 3.5L V6: Put your foot down with the optional V6 sitting beneath the hood and take control of up to 268-hp and 248 lb.-ft. of torque – enough to blaze from zero up to 60 mph in just 6.2 seconds. Mileage comes in at a respectable 21 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway**.
Although the 2017 Toyota Camry possesses potent powertrains, the cabin still feels quiet and serene no matter how hard you’re accelerating thanks to the addition of numerous sound-deadening and sound-absorption materials. It also offers first-class styling and comfort, with sport seats providing sumptuous support and available sport leather-trimmed seats with Ultrasuede inserts that let you relax during each and every drive.
You’ll also find plenty of space inside the cabin of a Camry. With up to 102.7 cubic feet of passenger space and 15.4 cubic feet in the trunk, this is a family-friendly vehicle that can take full-grown adults in both the front and rear without sacrificing a degree of comfort. Everyone’s driving environment can be controlled from a 6.1-in. Entune touchscreen infotainment system, which boasts lightning-fast operation and comes as standard with even the entry level model.
You don’t become a popular vehicle in the intensely competitive midsize sedan segment without introducing drivers to the latest comfort and convenience amenities. The 2017 Toyota Camry continues this tradition by bringing Orange, Westminster, and Huntington Beach drivers a slew of up to date technologies, including:
- Qi Wireless Charging: If you leave home or the office without a full charge on your smartphone, just pop it on the Qi wireless charging platform.
- Entune App Suite: Use a growing selection of apps to, among other things, book tables, buy cinema tickets, find sports scores, and check the weather.
- Nav System with Traffic: Powered by HD Radio, this cutting-edge satnav system can provide real-time information on the traffic flow in your area and even predict traffic or suggest an alternate route.
The Toyota Camry has been a perennial front-runner when it comes to safety scores, and nothing has changed for 2017. The model offers the following standard protection devices thanks to the Star Safety System:
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Smart Stop Technology (SST).
Available safety technologies include Lane Departure Warning, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre-Collision System, and Auto High Beams.
The 2017 Toyota Camry Stays at the Front of the Pack
Drivers will find it hard to pick out a sedan that offers quite as much as the 2017 Toyota Camry. After reading all about it, we’re sure you’d like to experience it for yourself. To do just that, simply come on down to the showroom here at Toyota Place, located at 9670 Trask Ave. in Garden Grove.